Sunday, May 15, 2011

Having a George Moment

I've blogged about my man George Clarke before, but I keep discovering new shows he's on. When does this handsome architect ever rest?

I first noticed him on my favourite show ever, Build a New Life in the Country. He followed it with Dream Homes Abroad, which I didn't like as much. It was mainly a lot of rich, English professionals with their bored teenagers looking for a weekend retreat.

Right now, George is back on Canadian TV with the Home Show. I'm sure if you live in the U.K., it's old by now, but we're on our fourth episode tonight. Here's the promo. The Beyonce song doesn't really work with the show.


While I was YouTubing, I stumbled upon another George show: Restoration Man. Why oh why can't we produce shows half as good as this in Canada? Tell me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.