Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thrifted Treasure Profile

My husband did a really great job framing the stunning prints that Alice of Thrifted Treasure sent me last month. Now we just have to hang them. When that happens, I'll post the photos.

Speaking of Alice, she is the subject of a recent profile on the blog Thrift Core. Alice answers questions about thrifting in Australia and shows off some of her snazzy pieces. I'm happy to learn about this blog, which is now linked in my favourites. Support it and Thrifted Treasure if you don't already. http://www.thriftcore.com/2011/02/thrifters-around-world-thrifted.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for the mention :-) So glad you like the prints, it's nice to think of them hanging up all the way in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.