Thursday, December 23, 2010

D-List Canadian Celebrity Sightings

Within the past five days, I've spotted two very D-list Canadian celebrities, one who acted awkwardly and the other who seemed like the cool dude that I thought he'd be. This reminds me of a time a few years ago when a B-List Canadian celebrity was at the same after hours children's walk-in clinic.

Should I dish or be professional? Bear in mind I don't have enough money to hire a lawyer, so if I get taken to court, I may have to pass the tin can around. LOL

I'm going stocking stuffer shopping. Will respond later.
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Please do tell! please, please...I just want to know if I know them, it's 50-50 since I'm from Québec :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it, Toots. I'll try to make it funny.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.