Monday, November 1, 2010

100 Thrifty Followers A-Comin' - I Can Smell the Mothballs

I just realized that I've almost got 100 followers. In the thrift blogging world, that's like a Daytime Emmy.

I've realized that I'm terrible at throwing contests (I still have something to mail to Frugal Dollhouse Addict - oops - sorry), so I've devised a more scattershot lifestyle friendly thing to do.

To make the journey to the big 1-0-0 a little more joyful, I'm going to hand select a special song for each new follower and I'll write you a customized poem. Yes, I'm making art and art don't come cheap. Well, in this case it will.

So that's it. Become a follower and you'll feel like a queen or king on a throne.

Erin

P.S. Here's French and Saunders to kick things off with a parody of Shakespeare's Sister. Make sure you've got your incontinence knickers on. It's very funny, unless you don't know who Shakespeare's Sister were.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my 93 and counting! You will be there before you know it!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you're the most awesomely nice person out there. I just want to sit in your pretty home with you and drink tea - or maybe something a little stronger.
    Thank you for your friendship!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, French and Saunders is great, but my favorite is Absolutely Fabulous, which Saunders made as a spin-off. I love Edina and Patsy! Of course, around where I live, I seem to be the only person that has ever heard of them.

    Congratulations on 93! I'm approaching the 100 mark as well, and I'm hoping that it will happen before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the emmy! i'd be happy to just be nominated ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.