Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pictures A-Rockin'


I finally got my pictures of our weekend getaway to Owen Sound up on my blog Five Ways to Disappear http://landscapeandmemorytoronto.blogspot.com Do check them out if you have time. This part of the province is stunning, plus hardly anyone visits this blog of mine (sniff).

We went out east to Brighton, Codrington, and Campbellford yesterday. I will be sharing some of those pictures soon too. Lot's of ghost barns and even a ghostly former cheese factory.

Bye for now,
Erin

P.S. On our way home yesterday we were listing to Randy Bachman's "Vinyl Tap" on the CBC Radio. The theme was "Ear Worms" - songs that get stuck in your head. My favourite was Herb Alpert's "Spanish Flea." Ahh, memories of the Dating Game. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's some amazing scenery!
    And...OMG! About 10 years ago I bought an old LP at a garage sale by Herb & TTB. It had girls in bikinis covered in shaving cream or whipped cream. I thought it was kooky and I sold it on eBay. Lately I've been seeing that same album cover EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Huntress. Yes, it was Whipped Cream and Other Delights. I think everyone's dad or uncle owned a copy of it in the sixties. I'll find it and post for you. LOL
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.