Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh England, My Leotard

Alright,
I'm sure no one reading this will find this clip as funny as I do. It's the Kate Bush parody in full. I've posted an inferior quality version in the past and now some genius with way too much time on their hands (like me) has uploaded a pristine copy of Pamela Stevenson's KB parody from Not the Nine O'Clock News onto YouTube. Bless. Here it is. P.S. I love Kate Bush!

Now, here's one of many KB videos that inspired the parody. I love her Medieval Times hard rock look.

Thanks for still sharing the art rock love,
Erin

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.