Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome Pixie and Song of the Week #33 "Kiss Me" by Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy

I'd like to welcome my latest follower Pixie. You gotta love a woman called Pixie. She's an American now living in England, unlike my English husband now living in Canada. What a wonderful world. Check out her blog: http://pixiesponderings1966.blogspot.com I'm going to link in under "Family Life," formerly known as "Mom's Brain."

Happy Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year!
- Erin

Here's the song of the week. I love the poor quality of the film - like someone had video taped it back in the mid-eighties, played the tape to death, and then decided to upload it to blogger 20 years later. I remember seeing this video when I was in Australia in the summer of 1985. I was shocked by the gratuitous necking, although the song was sweet and innocent.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.